January 30th, 2019 Future Now Energy has recently launched its new website with a news media …
Paying Less For Your Gas Is Easier Than You Think!
Natural Gas Customers Are Shopping For Lower Prices
More and more North American customers are purchasing natural gas from a natural gas supplier that is a different company than the local natural gas utility. Future Now Energy, a residential and commercial full-service energy supplier, is one of these companies helping consumers save money on gas bills in Saskatchewan (and soon in B.C.), Canada and in Illinois and Ohio in the U.S.A.
Here’s how it works: Future Now Energy can purchase natural gas from the market at its low points throughout the year and return the savings to you through the variable rebate rate.
Other suppliers purchase gas at a fixed rate with a cost premium. Due to the premium, they have to charge their customer a higher average effective rate.
Historically, natural gas prices rise slowly year over year and fluctuate up and down from month to month.
Prices are just as likely to go down as they are to go up during the year but when other suppliers fix their cost and pay the associated premium, you don’t receive any rebate. Future Now Energy doesn’t pay the fixed cost premium so on average FN Energy pay less for natural gas and pass the savings on to you.
FN Energy Tutorial Videos Will Be Soon Available for Customers
Natural Gas Is The Cleanest Fossil Fuel
» When burned, natural gas releases up to 50% less CO2 than coal and 20-30% less than oil.
» When used in power generation, natural gas emits as much as 50% less CO2 than coal, results in negligible emissions of sulfur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen oxides (NOx), mercury (Hg), and particulates compared with other fuels.
» On-going technology developments aimed at enabling the capture and storage of CO2 (CCS) further reduce emissions coming from natural gas-powered generators.
» The increased use of natural gas offers a significant contribution to improved local air quality and public health.
What's Natural Gas?
Found in reservoirs deep below the earth’s surface and ocean floors, as well as in landfills and other waste sources, natural gas is formed by the decaying of organic matter.
Natural gas reserves come from large quantities of plant and animal remains that have accumulated between layers of sediment on the bottoms of lakes and oceans over millions of years.
The pressure from the layers of sediment and the heat from the earth’s core convert the organic materials into natural gas.
- Natural Gas Futures Fall as Weather Patterns May Stay ‘Quite Warm’; Cash Mostly Lower, But AECO Up February 24, 2020
- LNG Recap: Cargo Cancellations, Coronavirus Weighing on Global Market -- Bonus Coverage February 24, 2020
- Global Fears Spread to Domestic Markets as Coronavirus Hammers WTI, Stocks February 24, 2020
- Cimarex Ties Exec Compensation to Reducing Emissions, Natural Gas Flaring February 24, 2020
- Decarbonization, Bio Solutions Hold Keys to Future LNG Growth, Says Shell Exec February 24, 2020
- Virus may impact U.S. military drills with S.Korea February 25, 2020
- Dozens hurt as car plows into German carnival February 24, 2020
- Before Trump's Delhi visit, clashes over citizenship law intensify February 24, 2020
- 'Guest is God': Trump arrives to crowds and dance in India February 24, 2020
- The broken lives of Nigeria's gay law suspects February 24, 2020
FN Energy Is Hiring
To apply for a position or to inquire about openings, click on the following button.
Start Saving Now!
Click on the “SIGN UP” button below and then choose your location to enroll in our rebates program. It’s easier and faster than you think!
Got a Question?
IF you have any questions regarding Future Now Energy rebates, please click on the following button.
FN Energy App To Be Launched Soon
Very soon customers will be able to download the FNE app on their smartphones and tablets.