January 30th, 2019 Future Now Energy has recently launched its new website with a news media …
Paying Less For Your Gas Is Easier Than You Think!
Natural Gas Customers Are Shopping For Lower Prices
More and more North American customers are purchasing natural gas from a natural gas supplier that is a different company than the local natural gas utility. Future Now Energy, a residential and commercial full-service energy supplier, is one of these companies helping consumers save money on gas bills in Saskatchewan (and soon in B.C.), Canada and in Illinois and Ohio in the U.S.A.
Here’s how it works: Future Now Energy can purchase natural gas from the market at its low points throughout the year and return the savings to you through the variable rebate rate.
Other suppliers purchase gas at a fixed rate with a cost premium. Due to the premium, they have to charge their customer a higher average effective rate.
Historically, natural gas prices rise slowly year over year and fluctuate up and down from month to month.
Prices are just as likely to go down as they are to go up during the year but when other suppliers fix their cost and pay the associated premium, you don’t receive any rebate. Future Now Energy doesn’t pay the fixed cost premium so on average FN Energy pay less for natural gas and pass the savings on to you.
FN Energy Tutorial Videos Will Be Soon Available for Customers
Natural Gas Is The Cleanest Fossil Fuel
» When burned, natural gas releases up to 50% less CO2 than coal and 20-30% less than oil.
» When used in power generation, natural gas emits as much as 50% less CO2 than coal, results in negligible emissions of sulfur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen oxides (NOx), mercury (Hg), and particulates compared with other fuels.
» On-going technology developments aimed at enabling the capture and storage of CO2 (CCS) further reduce emissions coming from natural gas-powered generators.
» The increased use of natural gas offers a significant contribution to improved local air quality and public health.
What's Natural Gas?
Found in reservoirs deep below the earth’s surface and ocean floors, as well as in landfills and other waste sources, natural gas is formed by the decaying of organic matter.
Natural gas reserves come from large quantities of plant and animal remains that have accumulated between layers of sediment on the bottoms of lakes and oceans over millions of years.
The pressure from the layers of sediment and the heat from the earth’s core convert the organic materials into natural gas.
- Huawei fallout worries spark tech sell-off May 20, 2019
- Apple would be targeted if China retaliates, says Jay Jacobs May 20, 2019
- Ford cutting about 10% of global salaried workers May 20, 2019
- Breakingviews TV: 5G champions May 20, 2019
- U.S. blacklisting of Huawei slams chip stocks May 20, 2019
- More Weather-Driven Demand, Lower Production Lifts Natural Gas Futures May 20, 2019
- KKR, Western Natural Launch Williston E&P Venture May 20, 2019
- Red Wolf Snatches Producing Acreage in Oklahoma STACK, SCOOP, Merge May 20, 2019
- FERC Releases EA for Buckeye XPress Natural Gas Project May 20, 2019
- Cenagas Director Says Preference Must Be Given to State-Owned Energy Firms -- Bonus Coverage May 20, 2019
- Austria's Kurz seeks to oust far-right minister May 20, 2019
- French doctors to end care for man in vegetative state in landmark case May 20, 2019
- India prepares for Modi return after exit polls May 20, 2019
- Corruption claims dominate Malawi election May 20, 2019
- Malawi's youth vote focused on job prospects May 20, 2019
FN Energy Is Hiring
To apply for a position or to inquire about openings, click on the following button.
Start Saving Now!
Click on the “SIGN UP” button below and then choose your location to enroll in our rebates program. It’s easier and faster than you think!
Got a Question?
IF you have any questions regarding Future Now Energy rebates, please click on the following button.
FN Energy App To Be Launched Soon
Very soon customers will be able to download the FNE app on their smartphones and tablets.